These pictures are from a 1996 Waterdown Heritage Conservation District Study. The study was commissioned for the previous town of Flamborough.
Mill St. and Dundas looking north (Circa 1910)
Mill Street looking north from south of Dundas St. (Circa early 1990's)
email@example.com <> 163 Dundas St. E. - Waterdown - 905-540-5161
The Mill Street Walk - 60 Minutes
Take a 60 minute, self guided, walking tour of Mill Street, presented by the (WEFHS&A) Waterdown-East Flamborough Heritage Society.
Go to their web-site (click here) for a description of the heritage aspects, history and buildings along Mill Street.
There are a number of other tours of the village and the surrounding area that are available through the Heritage Society. Click here and then go to Walking Tours.
The Flamborough Crest & Flag
In 2009, theWaterdown-East Flamborough Heritage Society & Archives (WEFHS) struck a committee to create an official symbole for the Flamborough community. A group representing all the areas of the town of Flamborough designed a Flamborough Shield, Crest and Flag.
The final approved designes were presented to the community in 2011, by the Right Reverand Dr. Ralph Spence.
For the full background story and detailed information please go to the Society's web site... Click Here
Pictured above (with the new Flamborough Flag) are some of the committee members involved in the design process.
Pictured third from the right, Nathan Tidridge, founder of the committee.